empowering cardio workout inspired by mixed martial arts, boxing, and taekwondo
Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength
tighten your tummy & butt, and improve functional strength
energizing and motivating to make you feel liberated and alive
the original LES MILLS™ barbell class. sculpt, tone & strengthen your entire body
the cardio workout where you are free to enjoy the sensation of dance
Mailing List Sign Up
Strike, punch and kick your way to superior fitness.
NEVER any CONTRACTS, COMMITMENTS, STRINGS ATTACHED, CANCELLATION FEES or HIDDEN COSTS!
Level of Fitness
BODYCOMBAT® is for everyone with moderate fitness levels. And because the moves are simple, you don't need to be especially well coordinated. Just give it a go, you'll find it addictive!
When Are Classes Offered?
Click the link for the current schedule of classes!
Prepare to totally unleash yourself in BODYCOMBAT®, the empowering cardio workout. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music and powerful instructors, you'll strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.
• Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
• Tones and shapes key muscle groups
• Burns calories for a leaner body
• Improves coordination and agility
• Improves bone density
• Improves posture and core strength and stability
• Builds self-confidence
Your BODYCOMBAT® instructor will lead you through a series of moves from a range of martial arts, set against a backdrop of awesome music.
A typical class rolls like this:
1. You'll begin by warming up your body and mind, learning all the moves that will be used throughout the class, as you get ready for the battle ahead.
2. Visualize your opponent and unleash into a series of fight combinations. The focus is on speed, power and endurance. There will be time to recover as you prepare for each phase, with a final fight for your life that will seal the deal on your fitness objectives.
3. Finally, you will take to the floor and cap off the workout with some strength training and ab work. Then it's payback time - stretch out those hard-worked muscles after your fight.
How Often Should you Take a Class?
BODYCOMBAT® is addictive, but don't overdo it. For best results we recommend you try and battle it out two or three times a week.
Will BODYCOMBAT® help me in self-defence?
BODYCOMBAT® is a non-contact fitness program, not a self-defence course. However fitness is beneficial in any situation.
INTERESTED IN A MEMBERSHIP?
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO START CLASSES TODAY
PLUS THE LATEST SPECIALS AND VIP MEMBERSHIP OFFERS
Products, Supplements and Brands
G-Force Fitness is a unique facility. We are much more than a gym. We are different. We are a Group. We are Friends. We are Family. All of our instructors & trainers at
G-Force Fitness notice when you are not in class.
WE ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO BE HERE!!!
We opened in 2009 with the idea of a gym where "everyone knows your name", where our members could come to escape, come to have fun, get fit, make new friends/family, and most important, we opened with the idea that fitness should be AFFORDABLE! Everyone has the right to be fit and healthy at an affordable price. We strive to provide instructional fitness at low rates so everyone can enjoy our services, and reach their fitness goals.
So join us! In class, on Facebook, after class, and even outside the gym! (yes! we hang out outside the gym, we celebrate birthdays, do fun 5K's together, tubing parties and much more!)
Check us out, what have you got to lose?
Join Our Mailing List
We will not spam you!
3876 East Paris Ave SE Suite 6,
Grand Rapids, MI 49512